To be able to live at home in familiar surroundings or to come back home after being in hospital - Diakonie stations and ambulant care services help to make it happen.
Diakonie stations and ambulant care services provide care, support and advice in people´s homes when needed, sometimes many times a day. The more than 230 Diakonie stations in Bavaria consider each individual situation and also the social surroundings. They work closely with family doctors, nursing care insurances, medical services, social assistance agencies, hospitals and many other institutions and services.
Diakonie stations and ambulatory care services offer a variety of support and other services:
- Advice on aid opportunities / mediation of other services
- Home care (care of old people, sick people, sick children)
- Outpatient gerontopsychiatric and psychiatric care
- Advice on care aids and home adjustments
- Training courses and counselling for nursing relatives
- Instructions for nursing relatives in their own homes
- Family care for sick mothers
- Meal services / meals on wheels
- Home support and shopping support
The Diakone stations and ambulant care services are happy to give further information about their offers.